Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good. I have tried the ones with velveta and it is worth the time to ask the deli persoon to cut you a 1 lb. chunk of american cheese, they guess pretty close. My Mother-in-law always ask me to make this for her.
- 10 potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1 lb American cheese, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups olives, sliced
- Toss together gently. Turn into greased casserole.
- Top with bacon and olives.
- Bake at 325 for one hour, until hot and bubbly.