1/1 Photo of Baked Potato Brunch Casserole
This is a make ahead morning casserole that combines eggs with meat and potatoes. Feel free to add mushrooms, peppers and/or onions to this for an extra added attraction!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in skins until fork tender.
- 2Cool, peel if desired and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- 3In a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish, alternate the sliced potatoes and the ham in layers.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese over this.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the cheese.
- 6At this point the casserole can be covered and refrigerated overnight.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30-35 minutes, until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 8Garnish with fresh parsley or chives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.2 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g