Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great family recipe. My mom always cooked this when I was a kid.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Bake 350* 45-60 minutes Brown Pork chops on each side, put in casserole dish.
- Mix onion, worcestershire, cream of chicken,& ketchup in bowl.
- Add to casserole dish over pork chops.
- Cook with glass lid on.
This was so good! I thought it was a little strange to put Worcestershire and Ketchup in, but it tasted amazing! We only did 2 pork chops with the same amount of sauce and had the extra sauce with rice. My entire family loved it! Definitely making this again. Thanks!
Really tasty chops! I used the thick cut chops, so I had to cook a little longer. Will be making again. Thanks! Hazeleyes