Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've had baked apples, but baking peaches is a new concept for me. I can't wait to try this. It's from a locah 4-H cookbook.
- 6 ripe fresh peaches
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml honey (I plan to try less and work my way up)
- vanilla ice cream (optional) or soy ice cream, as toppings (optional)
- Wash and peel peaches. Cut in halves. Place peach halves in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix honey and lemon juice together and pour over peaches.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream. Use the soy to make this dairy-free.
This was delicious, so simple yet really elegant and yummy!
Made this just as listed, excellent dessert.
YUM, YUM what a great easy, tasty dessert. I made them using 2 peaches, used less than 1/4 cup honey and 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice which I will use less of next time, just a little to lemony. Served it with vanilla ice cream. DH loved this easy dessert. I will be serving it soon to guest. Thank you Kree, for this tasty, easy recipe.