Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Potato Salad has always been one of my favorites. I never seem to decide to have it until 10 minutes before time to eat, so this just kinda worked out nicely.
- 1 egg
- 2 large idaho potatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 medium onion
- 10 green olives
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Put egg in water and boil.
- Scrub potatoes and puncture each with a fork a couple of times.
- Microwave potatoes for 6 minutes or till'baked' to your taste.
- While potatoes are'baking', chop celery, onions and olives.
- Put in medium bowl.
- Cube potatoes, (I like the skins, so I leave them on) and toss into the bowl with celery.
- Mix Miracle Whip Light and the mustard into the potato mixture.
- Peel the hard boiled egg, slice thinly and garnish potato salad with it or chop it and mix it into salad.
- Refrigerate or serve warm, I usually decide we are having potato salad at the last possible minute, so we usually have it warm.
So easy and quick! I loved it! Boy does the microwave do a quick number on those potatoes.