Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and delicious chicken served in a creamy sauce with a bold splash of lemon.
Make and share this Baked Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Flour with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings to taste.
- Dredge chicken in flour to coat both sides. (Half chicken breasts if too large.).
- Heat butter in a large skillet, brown chicken breast halves for 2-5 min on each side.
- Add lemon rind, juice and wine to skillet. Bring to boil.
- Cover chicken and simmer for 5 minute
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Stir cream in to skillet mixture and cook until bubbly for one minute Pour over chicken then put cheese on.
- Broil for 5 min or until cheese is browned!