Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and delicious chicken served in a creamy sauce with a bold splash of lemon.
Make and share this Baked Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, marinated in (approx. 1 lb)
- lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- fresh parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian spices
- Mix Flour with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings to taste.
- Dredge chicken in flour to coat both sides. (Half chicken breasts if too large.).
- Heat butter in a large skillet, brown chicken breast halves for 2-5 min on each side.
- Add lemon rind, juice and wine to skillet. Bring to boil.
- Cover chicken and simmer for 5 minute
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Stir cream in to skillet mixture and cook until bubbly for one minute Pour over chicken then put cheese on.
- Broil for 5 min or until cheese is browned!