Simple and delicious chicken served in a creamy sauce with a bold splash of lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Flour with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings to taste.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour to coat both sides. (Half chicken breasts if too large.).
- 3Heat butter in a large skillet, brown chicken breast halves for 2-5 min on each side.
- 4Add lemon rind, juice and wine to skillet. Bring to boil.
- 5Cover chicken and simmer for 5 minute
- 6Place chicken in a baking dish.
- 7Stir cream in to skillet mixture and cook until bubbly for one minute Pour over chicken then put cheese on.
- 8Broil for 5 min or until cheese is browned!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.3
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 164.0 mg
- Sodium 766.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.8 g