Good for an Easter gathering. Found this recipe in Outdoor Entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove rind from the ham and score the surface if the fat is reasonably thick.
- 3Place the ham in a casserole dish and pour on the wine and water, then arrange the raisins and butter around the meat.
- 4Pour on the brandy and place in the oven to bake for about 40 minutes, basting frequently with the pan liquids.
- 5When the surface is crisp and golden, remove and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 6Serve hot or cold.
- 7*The ham can be cooked in advance and reheated to serve hot.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and warm for 20-25 minutes in a moderate oven, or wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for about 4 minutes.
- 9Ham slices can be frozen or chopped and frozen for future use!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Glazed Ham with Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.9
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 41.3 g