- 2 -3 ounces butter
- 6 ounces fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 white fish fillets, Blue cod is nice
- 1 orange, juice and rind of, grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in frying pan, add the crumbs, garlic and grated orange rind.
- Stir until crumbs have absorbed all the butter.
- Place fish portions in a buttered ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, then pour over the orange juice.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes in moderate oven.