Pork Chops Baked With Orange
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 -6 lean center-cut pork chops
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large oranges or 2 small oranges
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- rub the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- dredge in flour shaking off the excess flour.
- heat butter in a large frying pan
- over high heat brown the chops on both sides.
- transfer the chops to a baking dish.
- peel the orange and and then cut into slices.
- top each chop with with one or 2 orange slices.
- pour the orange juice over the meat and the rest of the orange slices.
- cover the baking dish with tin foil and bake in a 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 1 hour or until tender.
- serve on a bed or watercress.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> </p> 9277217"