- 3⁄4 lb fillet of sole (lemon or gray sole)
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 scallions, sliced and sauteed lightly
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, stems removed, sliced and sauteed lightly
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in a greased baking dish.
- Combine rosemary, wine, lemon juice and pour over the fish.
- Top with scallions and mushrooms.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for about 15 minutes or until flaky.
- Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper.