Simple Baked Chicken Breast Fillets
This comes from a friend of mine that I have known for years. She made these for me several times. They're simple to prepare and good either for the main meat or for a basic chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Wash chicken fillets and pat dry.
- In a baking dish, spray Pam well.
- Place chicken fillets in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste.
- Add 1Tbs. of butter to each chicken fillet, using up the amount of butter stated.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve either as a main meat or as a chicken sandwich.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more