Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a savoury dish that is easy to make and great to have for a light supper.
- 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fillets in shallow baking dish.
- Sauté vegetables until tender.
- Stir in herbs and bread crumbs.
- Spread mixture over fish.
- Place sliced tomatoes (or tomato paste) on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 - 40 minutes.