Recipe by Mama_Jennie
This is an interesting twist on baked chicken. I'm normally not too much of a mustard fan, but I absolutely love this dish!
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F Spray 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard & evaporated milk in a shallow bowl & mix bread crumbs & cheese in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken into mustard mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture until chicken is covered. Repeat with each piece.
- Place chicken in prepared dish & bake for 15-20 or until chicken is golden brown & no longer pink in the center. Enjoy!