- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, onions and mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.