Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed a quick, yet delectable, treat for an impromptu cocktail party at my house, and threw this together. Not only is this fantastic, but it's quick and easy to make.
- 3 slices pancetta, cooked and diced
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Transfer to greased baking dish. (Mine fit perfectly in a 6"x6"x2" dish).
- If desired, top with additional cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with crustini, crackers, etc.