Recipe by akgrown
This recipe is close to my favorite appetizer from my favorite restaurant in Anchorage, Alaska. It's creamy and delicious served with thinly sliced crusty bread.This is different from most crab dips posted here because it doesn't call for cream cheese.
Top Review by rosslare
Wow, this is good! I loved the fact that it wasn't so creamy with cream cheese, but nicely tangy and flavorful. I did not have green onions, so I risked it and just finely chopped white onions in it, and it was great! Will do with green onions next time, if can get them.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup canned artichoke heart, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lump crabmeat, frozen or canned (no imitation crab meat)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced