Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful dip for entertaining.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Combine everything except green onion and mix together.
- Place in an ovenproof serving dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced green onion and serve.
This sounds really good! I can't wait to try it!
This would be fab. with a shot of sherry in it!