I got this recipe years ago from one of my best friends who has since passed away. I think of Gloria whenever I make this. It contains ingredients that I usually have on hand and is one of my very favorite appetizers. I've also put it on top of baked potatoes for a main dish and it was wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crab, drained and flaked
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb (I use 1 C. herb stuffing cubes mixed with 2 T. melted butter)
- Triscuit crackers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Dice green or red pepper,onion and celery into approximately 1/4 inch squares.
- 3Combine all ingredients except buttered bread crumbs and pour into a buttered 8X8 baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle crumbs on top and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with Triscuits.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: