Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe years ago from one of my best friends who has since passed away. I think of Gloria whenever I make this. It contains ingredients that I usually have on hand and is one of my very favorite appetizers. I've also put it on top of baked potatoes for a main dish and it was wonderful!
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crab, drained and flaked
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb (I use 1 C. herb stuffing cubes mixed with 2 T. melted butter)
- Triscuit crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice green or red pepper,onion and celery into approximately 1/4 inch squares.
- Combine all ingredients except buttered bread crumbs and pour into a buttered 8X8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Triscuits.