This is a recipe from Campbell's Kitchen and takes the corn casserole up a notch with the addition of cream of chicken soup, some parmesan cheese and french fried onions. As our friend from Florida said "Dang this is good"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bol mix the soup,milk and eggs.
- 3Stir in the corn, corn muffin mix, cheese and 2/3 cup onions.
- 4Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole(I spray this with non-stick cooking spray).
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
- 6Top with the remaining onions.
- 7Bake for 5 minutes our until the onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole kernel corn
corn muffin mix