Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a recipe from Campbell's Kitchen and takes the corn casserole up a notch with the addition of cream of chicken soup, some parmesan cheese and french fried onions. As our friend from Florida said "Dang this is good"
- 10 . 75 ounce can cream of chicken soup (Can use regular or 98% fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounce package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 . 8 ounce container French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bol mix the soup,milk and eggs.
- Stir in the corn, corn muffin mix, cheese and 2/3 cup onions.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole(I spray this with non-stick cooking spray).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
- Top with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes our until the onions are golden brown.