Easy Baked Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes more, or until set and the top is golden.
- Also can be an OAMC recipe. Just mix the batter, put in a freezer bag and freeze.
- Thaw, then cook per the listed directions.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My husband, four children and I live in NY. I think my love of cooking and eating?is in my blood. My Grandma (who was 100% Norweigan) was a wonderful cook and my mom & sisters are as well. I really enjoy baking the most. If I had some time off I would bake and look for more new recipes to try!