Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Weight Watchers: 365-day Menu Cookbook. Makes 2 servings.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canned cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in sml skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until mixture has thickened; set aside.
- In bowl, combine eggs with corn and beat. Spray an 8-inch skillet that has an ovenproof or removable handle with nonstick cooking spray; heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook, stirring slightly as eggs begin to set.
- When bottom is set but surface is still creamy, spread tomato sauce mixture over eggs, leaving a 1-inch edge uncovered all the way around. Sprinkle egg border with parsley. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Slide onto serving platter.