1/1 Photo of Baked Clam Dip
This is awesome! My mother in law made this for Christmas eve and I couldn't stop dipping. A great hot dip for New Years eve party; or any party or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 (10 ounce) cans clams, with juice (baby or minced)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (velveeta or american)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, to taste
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- cracker, assortment, for dipping
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a pan and saute onions and garlic until slightly browned and softened.
- 3Combine the rest of the ingredients; add to onion and garlic saute.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Transfer into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 400 about 20 minutes, or until browned around the edge.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Clam Dip
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 527.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g