Recipe by Hamre Recipes
Presented by the Inn at Rose Hall
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
I had intended to add some cinnamon sugar to the top of it before I baked it, however since my DH had seen me making it yesterday, and I left the directions out on the counter . . . he baked it himself. They also dove into it without taking a photo of it completed. So my photo is only of one piece as the loaf was pretty mutilated in the feeding frenzy. LOL! I too used Pepperidge Farms Brown Sugar Cinnamon Swirl bread. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag '2009.
- 1 loaf cinnamon-swirl bread
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 8 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 118.29 ml syrup
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Break 1/2 of bread into small pieces and put into 9" x 13" pan.
- Slice cream cheese into small pieces and cover bread.
- Put remaining bread on the top of cream cheese.
- Mix: eggs, milk, 1/2 syrup and melted butter.
- Pour over top of bread and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.