Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. Yum!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 4 slices smoked bacon
- Lay out the chicken breats between 2 loose layers of clingfilm and beat until 1-2cm thick.
- Mix cream cheese with herbs and garlic and spread on the flattened chicken breasts.
- Roll up the chicken so that the cheese is in the middle, then wrap in bacon (you can tie with string or use cocktail sticks to keep in place).
- Place in a foil lined tin and bake for 30 mins at Gas Mark 6, 400 Fahrenheit, 200°C ( I use a meat thermometer to double check it is cooked through).