Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. 8 points on Weight Watchers.
- 236.59 ml salsa, divided
- 226.79 g carton low-fat sour cream
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 354.88 ml chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 78.07 ml chopped tomato
- 78.07 ml chopped green bell peppers or 78.07 ml red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 177.44 ml shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine 1/2 Cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper and onion evenly down center of each torilla and roll up.
- Place rolls seam sides down in an 11X7 in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.