2 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed & quartered,peels on
- 3/4 lb baby carrots or 3/4 lb sliced carrot
- 1 medium onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a large oven proof pan or Dutch oven with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 3Lay chicken in bottom of pan, sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- 4Add carrots, potatoes and onions on top.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk together canned soup, dry soup mix, sage and water.
- 6Pour onto chicken and veggies.
- 7Stir lightly to coat veggies.
- 8Bake, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- 9Uncover and bake for 1/2 hour longer.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 438.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup