Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed & quartered,peels on
- 3⁄4 lb baby carrots or 3⁄4 lb sliced carrot
- 1 medium onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large oven proof pan or Dutch oven with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Lay chicken in bottom of pan, sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Add carrots, potatoes and onions on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together canned soup, dry soup mix, sage and water.
- Pour onto chicken and veggies.
- Stir lightly to coat veggies.
- Bake, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and bake for 1/2 hour longer.