Recipe by Mommy Fawns
I love to order quesadillas when eating out, and so I came up with this recipe to use at home. These are delicious as an appetizer or light meal.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- green bell pepper, chopped
- red bell pepper, chopped
- onion, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Saute chicken with taco seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Mix in seasoned chicken, bell peppers, and onion. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Layer cheese, chicken, bacon, and cheese on tortilla. Top with another tortilla. Brush top with oil.
- Bake about 10 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Cut each quesadilla into fourths.