- Ready In:
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced green chilis, rinsed and drained
- 4 flour tortillas, heated (9 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup hidden valley original ranch dressing
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Combine chicken, cheese,dressing and chiles together in a bowl.
- Place about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on each torilla.
- Fold in half to seal.
- Place quesadillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If desired garnish with salsa and guacamole.
- You can put any kind of cheese you like.
Join The Conversation