1/1 Photo of Baked Cheese & Broccoli Patties
From a Facebook post. https://www.facebook.com/melanie.landaukerwin Thanks to a fellow Food.com user here is where the original recipe on the net is located. http://www.pomanmeals.com/cheesy-broccoli-patties/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 2Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat, add in the garlic and onions. Season with salt/pepper to taste. Sauté until onions are garlic are tender, set aside to cool.
- 3Add the broccoli to a kitchen towel. Wrap the towel around the broccoli and squeeze out the extra moisture. Pour the drained broccoli into a large bowl, add the onion and garlic and mix gently.
- 4To the same bowl, add the panko, the cheeses, eggs, and salt/pepper to taste.
- 5Mix together and form into patties, place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese & Broccoli Patties
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 419.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g