Recipe by majakete
Delicious way to get your veggies. Sometimes I add other vegetables to give it a different look and taste.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
I left out zucchini and had a big head of cauliflower. I used garlic powder and left out corn flakes. Steamed the caul. in micro. for about 11 minutes and it still came out slightly crispy. Nice change of pace.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 -2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 -2 clove garlic, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup corn flakes, crushed
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, grated for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil and cook until cauliflower is cooked but still has some crunch.
- Drain off water and place cauliflower in a bowl.
- Add zuccini, garlic (if using), cheddar cheese, sour cream and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and top with cornflakes and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.