Mom’s Low Carb Keto Pancakes
photo by cisquester
- Ready In:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (sugar substitute)
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. (Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter. If too thick, add more milk).
- Preheat an oiled pan on stove over medium-low heat.
- Drop 1/4 cup batter onto hot pan and form into circles. ( I love to add blueberries at this point).
- Cover and cook about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, until bubbles start forming.
- Flip and cook another 1-1/2 to 2 minutes until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- *makes 8 pancakes.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!