Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
The sweet topping complements the brie so well in this easy-to-make yet gourmet-like appetizer. Great for wine and cheese parties!
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, amaretto, and almonds.
- Place brie on a microwave safe plate.
- Pour amaretto mixture over brie.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals until cheese is soft. (You probably need about 60 secs.) Be careful not to microwave too long!
- Enjoy with bread, crackers, or apples.
Loved this, what a great combo.
Served w/baguette bread & water crackers, this is a dandy & easy-fix version of the popular cheese w/a sweet element option for an appy or dessert. Altho made for family while visiting the US, it will be repeated for friends in Iceland. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us & *Congrats* on your Football Pool win. :-)
Outstanding recipe!!!! Perfect compliment to the Camenbert, that I subbed for Brie. A leeettle bedtime snack. YUM. Really enjoyed this. Made for PAC-Spring07.