Recipe by Ambervim
Ocean Mist Farms posted this and I like the idea of baking rather than boiling or steaming an artichoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the Artichoke petals open to season. Between the petals, drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with sea salt. Stuff minced fresh garlic between the petals of each Artichoke.
- Wrap each Artichoke in heavy-duty foil, sealing well on top by twisting and pinching foil packets.
- Place foil-wrapped Artichokes directly onto a pre-heated oven rack and bake.
- The baking time can vary depending on the size of the Artichokes. Bake Artichoke for approximately one hour for a Medium-sized Artichoke or one hour and 15 minutes for a Jumbo-sized Artichoke.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before unwrapping.
- You will know the Artichokes are cooked when a sharp knife goes through the Artichoke base with ease like a baked potato.
- They will store for several days in the fridge!