Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Transport yourself to Baja with these easy and delicious shrimp tacos!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 ears corn, with husks on
- 2 cups prepared pico de gallo salsa
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 8 corn tortillas or 8 flour tortillas, warm
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix. Mix well. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat your grill to high heat. Grill the corn, for 10 minutes, until the husks are browned on all sides. Carefully peel off the husks and silk. Cut the corn from the cob and place in a medium bowl. Add the pico de gallo to the grilled corn kernels and mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, chipotle chiles, lemon juice, and chives. Mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and saute for 2 - 3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Assemble the tacos. Top each tortilla with the sauteed shrimp, grilled corn salsa, chipotle yogurt sauce, diced avocado, and garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
I love tacos and this is something new , because the chipotle yogurt adds to the flavor. Super!
This was really easy to make! I made extra chipotle yogurt sauce because it was so tasty.