Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
30 minute quick stir fry recipe for a family of 4. Full of ingredients and seasonings.
Make and share this Baja Pork Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper (julienne cut)
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper (julienne cut)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper (julienne cut)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and toss.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and add 1 tablespoon canola oil, and swirl.
- Add pork, and cook 3 minutes, browning on both sides. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Heat pan over high heat, and add the remaining canola oil, and swirl to coat.
- Add onion, and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers and jalapeno, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return pork to pan, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth mixture (1st 4 ingredients), the remaining salt, and remaining black pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in tomatoes, and sprinkle with cilantro.