Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a fantastic cake for all of you Bailey's Irish Cream lovers who don't quite get enough of the awesome flavor in your coffee!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
Irish Cream Frosting
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts into bottom of pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat four minutes on high speed, pour into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and invert onto plate.
- Bailey's Irish Cream Frosting:.
- Beat all ingredients in a small bowl until fluffy.
Great recipe! The only thing I changed was that I heated the frosting in the microwave for 30sec. intervals and stired inbetween for about 2min to make more of a glaze then a frosting and applied it to the cake while warm. Tasted great!!
Simple cake with fantastic results, I made a few changes but stuck with the basic recipe. I used sliced almonds and a little coconut, also added 2 vanilla beans before mixing. Wow! very pleased with my cake, so moist and delish!