Recipe by Cyberchef
I clipped this from our local newspaper. Credit goes to P.J. Canonie-Bubin. I haven't tried them YET, but I thought they would be great for St. Patty's Day.
Top Review by captncoke46
This has become the most requested dessert when I ask my friends, "what can I bring?" It's simple to make and so yummy, if you are a fan of Bailey's Irish Creme as well as brownies, this is for you!
- 1 (19 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream (or your favorite brand)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of a 12/9 inch pan.
- BROWNIES: In a large bowl combine brownie mix, 1/4 cup of Bailey's, oil and eggs. Beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes or until set. Do not over bake. Cool one hour or until completely cooled.
- FROSTING: In a small bowl beat 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, 2 tablespoons Bailey's, and milk, adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency. Spread over cooled brownies.