Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm not a big fan of fin fish, but this dish is one of my very favourites
Make and share this Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Fish recipe from Food.com.
- To make the stuffing, melt butter, add onion, sauté gently and add all other ingredients except the fish.
- Cut each fillet in half lengthwise.
- Place stuffing on each fillet, roll up and wrap a thin slice of bacon around each roll.
- Place in a buttered ovenproof dish, cover and bake in a moderate oven (375 F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover to brown the dish for last five minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
This was very good. I will definitely make it again but I will modify the stuffing by adding celery and maybe broiling the fish for several minutes to make the bacon crisp.
Made this with white fish filets and it turned out very tasty - used OLD Bay seasoning and Paul Prudommes Blackened Redfish Magic for the "Herbs". I broiled my fish until the bacon was crisp,too. After moving the fish to a serving platter, I stirred the juices over low heat and it made a nice sauce to pour over the fish when serving. Will make this again - thanks for posting a great recipe!