I'm not a big fan of fin fish, but this dish is one of my very favourites
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the stuffing, melt butter, add onion, sauté gently and add all other ingredients except the fish.
- 2Cut each fillet in half lengthwise.
- 3Place stuffing on each fillet, roll up and wrap a thin slice of bacon around each roll.
- 4Place in a buttered ovenproof dish, cover and bake in a moderate oven (375 F) for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove cover to brown the dish for last five minutes.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Fish
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 161.3 mg
- Sodium 807.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 58.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: