Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chicken Breast marinated in Ranch and wrapped in bacon grilled to perfection.
- 3 -4 average-sized boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 -9 slices bacon (2-3 pieces per breast) or 6 -9 slices turkey bacon (2-3 pieces per breast)
- 1 ziploc bag (gallon size)
- 20 toothpicks, soaked in water
- In the ziplock bag,combine the Ranch packet, olive oil, and vinegar. Mix well.
- In the bag add the uncooked chicken breast and massage the marinade until chicken is covered, put into the refrigerator and marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Pre-heat your grill to high for 5-10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Soak 10-20 toothpicks in a cup of warm water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and wrap each breast with 2-3 pieces of bacon using two toothpicks to attach to the chicken.
- When the grill is hot, place the chicken on the grill and lower the heat to Medium-High.
- Cook the chicken for 9 minutes per side turning only once.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, plate and serve remembering to remove the toothpicks.
I made something similar to this on my own prior to seeing this recipe because I wanted a chicken burger. I didnt use the ranch at all and I used ground chicken instead of breasts. I made patties and then wrapped them in maple bacon. I topped them with fresh garden cucumber and they were delicious.
This recipe was amazing! We used chicken breast tenders and decreased the cook time. Turned out to be one of the best things we've made yet! Very easy, too.
Good and very easy to make. The chicken was really moist. I did find that the bacon burnt quickly. Next time I would BBQ on Low to Medium instead. I would definitely make this again.