Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Chicken
- Ready In:
- In a ziplock bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, vermouth and garlic.
- Add chicken and coat with teriyaki mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Prepare BBQ for medium high heat.
- Brush BBQ rack with vegetable oil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon, covering completely and securing with toothpicks.
- Grill chicken until it is firm to the touch, about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!