Recipe by Heather Beldin
I had this once with scallops but thought I would change the scallops (which is really good too) and use chicken. It was the best and wanted to share with you.
Top Review by riffraff
Wow. Who would have thought so few ingredients would result in such a tasty addition to my appy buffet? I used chicken tenders and baked them for about 30 minutes. I served with my own raspberry chipotle sauce for dipping. MMMMMMM!
- 8 wooden toothpicks
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 x 1 inch pieces
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut onto thin strips
- 1 package thick sliced bacon
- mccormick gourmet collection all purpose Greek seasoning
- bottled ranch salad dressing or bottled sweet and sour sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak toothpicks in water for 15min.
- Preheat grill.
- Wrap 1 piece of chicken and i piece of jalapeno pepper in each slice of bacon.
- Secure the wrap with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with greek seasoning.
- Grill chicken pieces on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 15 min.
- or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Turn occasionally and sprinkling with greek seasoning.
- Serve with salad dressing or sauce.