- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, 1 cup swiss cheese, 3/4 cup bacon, bread crumbs, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in a greased 11 inch X 7 inch X 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.