Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I was looking for an easy way to grill chicken and still keep it moist. This recipe is what resulted. The first time I fixed it for my husband he spent the next two days at work bragging about what a great cook his wife was. It is a good thing I started with something this simple.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- spices (we use black pepper and cumin)
- Flatten the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle seasonings on both sides (it doesn't take much).
- Place cheese on chicken.
- Roll the chicken around the cheese.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken (be sure to cover the ends as well, or your cheese will run out).
- Place on grill
- Grill for a total of 9-12 minutes, rotate 3-4 times to equally cook.