Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Because everything is better with bacon.
Make and share this Bacon Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Form into 24-30 meatballs.
- Place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until browned and cook through.
- Yummy on meatball sandwiches with hawaiian barbecue sauce.
We loved these! My little girl really liked them alot. She ate hers plain but I made the rest of them with Texas Hot and Tangy BBQ Sauce and they were perfect together. We will be making these again. Thanks so much! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2009.