Steak N' Bacon Cheddar Meatballs
This recipe is too good not to share!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 8 slices raw bacon, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 450. Brush 13x9 pan with 1 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 1) Heat 1 tablespoons Olive Oil in large skillet at medium heat. Add onions and bacon, saute, stir often until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- 2) Remove, drain and cool.
- 3) Mix bacon, onions and the rest of the ingredients.
- 4) Roll into golf ball size, tightly.
- 5) Roast for 18-20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION