1/3 Photos of Bacon Lattice Tomato Muffins #RSC
"Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry." Bacon lattice and cheese topped flaky biscuits filled with fresh chopped tomatoes and onions in a seasoned cream cheese and mayonnaise mixture. This recipe is not only eye appealing but also adds a lot of flavor to your taste buds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray or use non-stick Reynolds Wrap® Foil.
- 2Cut bacon into 3" pieces. Make 8 bacon lattices about 3.5" square. Arrange lattices on foil so they don't touch. Bake 8 - 10 minutes until browned. Remove to paper towel to blot grease. Reduce oven temp to 350°F.
- 3Press biscuits into a muffin pan to form 8 cups or use 3.5" oven proof ramekins. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix in tomatoes and onions.
- 4Spoon mixture evenly into the 8 biscuit cups. Top with cheese. Wrap each loosely with classic Reynolds Wrap® Foil without touching the cheese. Bake 30 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and center a bacon lattice on top of each. Bake another 3-5 minutes until bacon sizzles. Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Lattice Tomato Muffins #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.2
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 1651.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g