Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a favorite of everyone at BBQ's and goes great with BBQ pulled pork, ribs and pork shoulder. It is flavored with bacon grease and pepper and can be done to your liking. This recipe is for a large batch that will feed 15+ hungry people.
- In a large skillet over a fire fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan allowing drippings and small parts to remain.
- Add drained corn to hot grease in skillet over medium heat.
- Stir with large spatula to keep from sticking.
- As corn gets hot and coated in grease begin adding pepper.
- A small amount at a time goes a long way as the dish cooks.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Continue stirriing to keep corn from sticking.
- Serve Hot.