Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
an alternative to potato skins.
Make and share this Bacon Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 piece bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 56.69 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml olive oil mayonnaise
- Boil eggs until rapidly boiling. Cover and removed from stove.
- Leave in pan for 15 minutes.
- Cool down in refrigerator or in pot of cold water.
- Split eggs lengthwise, take out yolk.
- Mix yolk with remaining ingredients except paprika.
- Fill eggs with mixture and sprinkle paprika on top.
Excellent! I'm not sure I'd call them an alternative to potato skins, but they're very good tasting, and sure to be a hit at any party. Thanks for posting!