Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices oscar mayer bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- HEAT oven to 400°F Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is browned, stirring occasionally. Drain; return meat mixture to skillet. Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 minute.
- UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minute or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into 6 slices to serve.