1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger Dinner
I really liked this recipe. I thought it had a great BBQ taste. I used Kraft Honey Hickory BBQ sauce. I also used Baco's in place of the bacon. I got it from Tops courtesy of Hamburger Helper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- 2Stir in hot water, milk, uncooked pasta, sauce mix and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer 13-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Sprinkle with additional chopped onion if desired.
- 5Test Kitchen Tip: No time to cook bacon use 3 tablespoons betty crocker baco's bacon flavor bits or chips instead of real bacon.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 1429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g