1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger Dinner
I really liked this recipe. I thought it had a great BBQ taste. I used Kraft Honey Hickory BBQ sauce. I also used Baco's in place of the bacon. I got it from Tops courtesy of Hamburger Helper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- 2Stir in hot water, milk, uncooked pasta, sauce mix and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer 13-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Sprinkle with additional chopped onion if desired.
- 5Test Kitchen Tip: No time to cook bacon use 3 tablespoons betty crocker baco's bacon flavor bits or chips instead of real bacon.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 1429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g